03 Sep Finding a Nominator for the Global Talent Visa is now easier for Engineering Professionals
Posted at 13:06h in FeaturedEngineers Australia has announced last month that they now can nominate Global Talent Visa candidates who have proved to be highly skilled engineering professionals.
The Global Talent Visa requires candidates to show evidence of having an internationally recognised record of outstanding achievements in one of the government’s Target Sector. This generally means having won awards, registered patents or trademarks, held high positions in organisations, honorary titles, having written books or scientific articles, appeared in the media, among others.
Candidates also must be still be prominent in their field of expertise, provide evidence that they would be an asset to Australia, in their area of expertise and have no difficulty obtaining employment in Australia or becoming established in their field and being able to earn at least AUD$158,500.00 a year (this is called the High Income Salary Threshold).
Finding a Nominator for the Global Talent Visa as an Engineering Professional
One of the most important requirements however, is to have a recognised organisation or individual in Australia in the same field as you, endorse you as a global talent, and now Engineers Australia, as the peak industry body for Engineers, can offer nomination, if they believe the candidate is a Global Talent.
They won’t nominate just any Engineer, you must be above the rest.
A few examples of Engineering Professionals acting in one of the Target Sectors would be:
- Mining, Petroleum, Chemical, and Plant Engineers in the Resource Sector
- Agricultural and Materials Engineers in the Agri-food and AgTech sectors
- Electrical and Geotechnical Engineers in the Energy Sector
- Biomedical Engineers in Health Industries
- Aeronautical, Electronics, Transport, Production and Mechanical Engineers, as well as Naval Architects in the Defence industry
- Telecommunications and Telecommunications Network Engineers in DigiTech
- Civil and Structural Engineers in Infrastructure and Tourism
- Electronics and Telecommunications Network Engineers in Financial Services and FinTech
- Electronic, Biomedical, Telecommunications Network and Agricultural Engineers in Financial Services and FinTech
- Industrial Engineers in Circular Economy
At Bravo Migration we have helped several candidates obtain an invitation to apply for this visa and thus, be granted permanent residence in Australia. The Global Talent Visa is a permanent visa allowing you and your family to live and work in Australia indefinitely.
If you are an Engineer who has achieved distinction internationally, please complete our Global Talent Assessment Form in this link here, and email it to email@example.com
If we believe you qualify we will contact you with more information about this visa and to see if we can assist you with an application. If you don’t qualify we can put you in touch with one of our migration agents to investigate other options.
Regardless, we would love to be part of your Australian journey.